The International Symposium on Networks-on-Chip (NOCS) is the premier event dedicated to
interdisciplinary research on on-chip, package-scale, chip-to-chip, and datacenter rack-scale
communication technology, architecture, design methods, applications and systems. NOCS brings
together scientists and engineers working on NoC innovations and applications from inter-related
research communities, including discrete optimization and algorithms, computer architecture,
networking, circuits and systems, packaging, embedded systems, and design automation.
The Symposium will be held in conjunction with ESWEEK 2023.
- September 19, 2023: Panel details are available online on the Program page.
- September 1, 2023: Details of both keynotes are available online on the Program page.
- August 19, 2023: Program updated with information about the social event.
- August 9, 2023: A tentative program is now available on the Program page.
- May 4, 2023: Details of the first confirmed keynote can be found on the Program page.
- April 29, 2023: Check the Call for Papers for extended deadlines.
- April 14, 2023: Check the Call for Papers for extended deadlines.
- March 7, 2023: The NOCS 2023 page on Softconf is now ready for paper submissions. Please check the Submission page for details.
- March 7, 2023: The Call for Special Sessions has been published.
- February 16, 2023: The author/submission information is online. Please check the Submission page for details.
- February 14, 2023: The Call for Papers has been published.
- February 10, 2023: NOCS 2023 website is online.