The International Symposium on Networks-on-Chip (NOCS) is the premier event dedicated to
interdisciplinary research on on-chip, package-scale, chip-to-chip, and datacenter rack-scale
communication technology, architecture, design methods, applications and systems. NOCS brings
together scientists and engineers working on NoC innovations and applications from inter-related
research communities, including discrete optimization and algorithms, computer architecture,
networking, circuits and systems, packaging, embedded systems, and design automation.
The Symposium will be held in conjunction with ESWEEK 2023.
- March 7, 2023: The NOCS 2023 page on Softconf is now ready for paper submissions. Please check the Submission page for details.
- March 7, 2023: The Call for Special Sessions has been published.
- February 16, 2023: The author/submission information is online. Please check the Submission page for details.
- February 14, 2023: The Call for Papers has been published.
- February 10, 2023: NOCS 2023 website is online.